Looking for affordable web design services? Blue Corona is an award-winning web design company with a team of digital designers specializing in designing and building mobile-friendly websites that:
Ready to Grow Your Business? Contact Our Website Design Team Today
- Increase leads
- Drive sales growth
- Optimize marketing costs
- Differentiate their brands in the marketplace
Unlike other website design companies that only focus on the look of your company’s website, Mithila Web Developer web designers uniquely target your industry, your market, and your customers with precision. But don’t take our word for it check out ourportfolio website that prove it.
We’ve worked with businesses of all sizes throughout their website design projects, from small local contractors to enterprise organizations, and have a team of in-house website designers ready to take on your next project.
Why Companies Love Our Professional Web Design Services
You have a lot of choices when it comes to web design companies, so why choose us? As a business owner, your website should work for you. Since 2007, Blue Corona has specialized in custom, sales-driving web designs. Our work ranges from highly customized, enterprise-level web portals down to affordable web design services for small businesses—we guarantee you’ll find something you like. From design to content, our team will handle it all to give you a turn-key website:
- Hosting and coding
- Graphic design
- Advanced analytics tracking
- Optimization for SEO
- Existing content import
- New content creation
- Lead form creation and tracking
- Website compatibility across all browsers and devices
- Integration with social media pages
- XML sitemap creation and submission
- And more!
What’s more, you will 100% OWN your website unlike a lot of other local website design companies that hold it hostage. You’d be surprised how many web design companies have hidden clauses in their contracts.
HOW MUCH DO WEBSITE DESIGN SERVICES COST?
One question we get a lot is “How much does website cost?
Truthfully, you can find websites for pretty much any price—but you get what you pay for.
Here’s what goes into the cost of a website:
- Hosting – This is the service or company providing space on the internet for your website. Hosting providers include WPEngine (our recommendation if you have a WordPress website), GoDaddy, InMotion, and others.
- Domain name – This is shown as www.yourcompany.com, and is usually a yearly payment.
- Design – Some designs are free, other cost money.
- Plugins and extensions – Typically, the more plugins you want, the more expensive a website gets.
- The complexity of design – The more customized your website is, the more expensive it will be.
Our web design services aren’t one size fits all—there are no cookie cutter solutions, at least not from the best companies. A good website design agency will help you figure out the best type of website for your business. What’s important is that your website is beautiful, thoughtfully laid out, and lead-focused.
You also need to continually update it to keep up with the modern customer’s expectations. Most website designs only have a life expectancy of 2-5 years.